Shooting Producer /Director & Editor
To produce a stills and video campaign for Musto’s new Autumn/Winter range for 2019/20. With the client, we decided to create 2 online commercials to promote the new Tweed Jacket. These would be supplemented by 3 teaser videos in the build up to their release. The concepts were based around autumnal colour, and the revealing of colour in the countryside via a poem.
How it came about:
Through my work with the Volvo Ocean Race, I struck up a relationship with Brighton-based Agency ‘Merci Visual’. My 2nd project focussed on Musto’s AW19/20 Campaign. I produced the entire production from outset, taking on overall logistical and creative responsibilities for video.
I organised & oversaw:
- Concept creation for video campaign, and presentation of these concepts at the clients offices
- Storyboarding, document creation and overseeing the call sheet
- All transport for cast and crew to Yorkshire from various locations
- Budgeting for the project and finalisation of the invoices
- Shooting of the video commercials onsite. All photography was completed by Pete Webb.
- Project management and tracking via Paymo software
- Kit and equipment transport & bookings
- Client liaison from conception to activation
- All risk assessments for the shoot
- Booking models for casting
- Post-Production for video incl. delivery of all required social media formats
Where it was used:
The Campaign has used on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Musto.com, and in print.