Shooting Producer /Director & Editor
To produce a stills and video campaign for Triumph’s new Spring/Summer range for 2020. The details of the output are under wraps until 2020 so that’s all I can tell you! All the photos on this page have been made public by Triumph at time of this page’s publication.
How it came about:
Through Brighton based Agency ‘Merci Visual’.
I organised & oversaw:
- Concept creation for the video; a reflection of the photo theme developed by the chief photographer and the Creative Director
- Overseeing the call sheet
- All transport for cast and crew to Somerset from various locations, and the motorhome
- Arranging all the required insurance
- Budgeting for the project and finalisation of the invoices
- Shooting of the video commercials onsite. All photography was completed by Pete Webb and David Morille.
- Project management and tracking via Paymo software
- Kit and equipment transport & bookings
- Client liaison from conception to activation
- All risk assessments for the shoot
- Liaising with models for casting
- Managing the Props Master for the shoot.
- Post-Production for video incl. delivery of all required social media formats
Where it was used:
The Campaign will be revealed in 2020.