VT Shooting Editor
To provide the Cage Warriors Fighting Championship with 10 x 60 second VT’s per event, to be used in social media and in the live broadcast, broadcast on Channel 4, BT Sport, and ESPN.
How it came about:
I worked with the same producer on various other combat sports, shooting & editing promos for programmes broadcast on Eurosport and the Extreme Sports Channel.
- Work with the Producer to plan the shooting schedule
- Light & shoot interviews and BROLL of fighters ahead of their events, usually the day before in the hotel housing all the athletes
- Edit around 10 x 60 seconds edits for social media and the live broadcast
- Apply pre-made graphics to the edits and work with the remote animator
- Correctly format and export the materials for output, and ensure audio is legalised using PPM’s
- Review all materials with the Producer
- Record all the required voice overs with commentators and package up as VT’s
Where it was used:
- 300 VT’s created over 30 events from 2013 to 2017
- ESPN, UFC Fightpass, Channel 4 and BT Sport broadcast either the live show, or the pre-recorded live show
- cagewarriors.com and the organisations social channels
- International news outlets